And the Winner IS . . .


Congratulations JUDY!

Judy is from My Artistic Side blog, and is a mixed-media artist from Arizona.

Have you picked up Sew Somerset's Winter 2009 magazine yet? Go get it and turn to page 52. Yep, that's Judy's Rose D'Amore book. Love it!

Well, it just so happens that I was the lucky winner of a piece of Judy's work the end of December! Check out the altered Bingo Card Judy created . . . and I received! http://myartisticside.blogspot.com/2008/12/bingo-card-swap-book-is-finished.html

Ok, so if you're not Judy, obviously you didn't win my little Give-Away this time. But at the suggestion of Linda from Stampmaiden, I'm providing everyone with the template to make the little atc envelopes. Thanks Linda!

Thanks for continuing to check in on me here, see what I'm working on art-wise, stop by and listen to some music, or maybe just to try your hand at a Give-Away or two. Whatever your reason, I enjoy your company and appreciate you!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Woohoo! I am so glad I won these little ATC envelopes! Thanks, Sherry!