Material Possessions


Personally, I'm an ephemera junkie. However, I do like having some nice fabric stashed away as well!

There is this fab-u-lous quilting shop in my neighborhood called Material Possessions Quilt Shop that has the most beautiful cotton fabrics I've ever seen! My friend, Lezlei, who is a quilter told me this is the best quilt shop she has ever been to! I've blogged about this store in the past.

Well, this coming Saturday, November 15th and Sunday the 16th, Material Possessions is having what they are calling a "Recession Buster Sale". Hours of the sale are 10am to 5:30pm on Saturday and 10am-4:30pm on Sunday.

They have cleaned out their closets! All fabric 20% discount, one thousand bolts from $3.50 - 6.50 per yard (minimum 1 yard on all sale fabric), batting, rulers, rotary cutters & mats - 20% discount, books 15% discount, tons of kits on sale, rock bottom prices that include sales tax on lightly used Bernina 430"s and Janome sewing machines, and African fabric 20 to 40% discount.

There will also be a drawing for two beautiful gift baskets.

Material Possessions Quilt Shop
22600-C Lambert St., Suite 905
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-586-3418

3 comments:

pruts said...

thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. you have a wonderfull blog !!!
and you've met Tim, I'm a bit jalous. :-)

Henry said...

If only I lived in California!

Wednesday is Link Day on my blog so come by and add this or any post you'd like!
http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com

Sandra Evertson said...

Wow, that shop looks amazing!
Sandra Evertson