Who ME? Speechless?

I can't type fast enough to tell you about and show you all of the mail goodness I've received these past two days!

First up - Monday's mail
I did an artist trading card swap with Gaby Bieberle from Germany over at Colorful Adventures. Gaby also included some pages in German, cancelled postage stamps and other paper ephemera. Ohhhhhhh, love these atc's! . . .


Then there was this beauty that I won over at Bulles Dorees from Anne Le Toux . . .

Also in the mail on Monday was this package of paper-eeeee goodness from Mary Ann over at I Am Very Mary that I won on one of her many blog give-aways . . .


Then there was today's mail - Tuesday

This is the box that I retrieved from the mailbox this evening . . .


Tearing into the Brown paper packages (you know the tune). . .

A peek inside the box . . .

Oooohhh, the tea cozy that Vallen from Queenly Things made that I also won on one of Mary Ann's blog give-aways. You should FEEL this cozy! It's so soft and cushion-eee . . .

In the bottom of the box were all of these jewelry goodies!!! . . .

But this is what I've been trying to get to so fast . . .

Look at THIS!!

Here's a close up of the inside mannequin cavity with a hanging bird in a nest

Several months ago Mary Ann suggested that we challenge each other artistically. We sent each other 20 random items to create two projects from. Well, this is one of the pieces that Mary Ann created from some of those items. I think this is just FAB-U-LOUS!

I have a pretty extensive collection of mannequins that I have been collecting for several years now. But I've got to tell you, THIS ONE tops them all! I was almost speechless when I unwrapped it.

I LOVE this Mary Ann! Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful piece of artwork! I think I'll name my new mannequin Mary Ann. Yes, that's her name - Mary Ann*smiles*

7 comments:

Susan Sager Brown said...

Wow, Sherry, I am living vicariously thru you! First, your latest ATC's are beautiful, the composition, colors and subject matter! They are unique, keep going, I want to trade with you!! And I need you to send me some of your good luck!! I saw you won Anne's giveaway on her blog last night!! Got Art? yeah! got talent? yeah! Got luck? yeah! you going to A and S Hampton???
Cheers!
susan

Very Mary said...

I'm so so so glad you love it!

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

I'm happy you like it !! you are very lucky !! I'd love receive all of that wow !!!

Don Madden said...

Gives new meaning to the phrase "Playing Post Office"!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check Wikipedia and try not to snicker at us old folks who thought it was hot stuff back in the 50's.

Susan

Gaby Bee said...

I'm happy you like the cards in person as well as on the 'net.
You received so many fabulous stuff! I'm really overwhelmed. You are a lucky gal :-))
Hugs to you
Gaby xo

Queenly Things said...

I think this is a masterpiece (the mannequin) the perfect mesh of two great artists. Oh, and that cozy is pretty cute, too.

Anonymous said...

I think that I am such an inspired person having met you through E.Lynn and of, course the Very Mary... The things and ideas that I have gleaned from the two of you are worth millions...to me! PS...would you please contact me via email...Gina