Latest Artist Trading Cards - Sunday, September 21st

I've been trying to clean, reorganize and destash all weekend, but I don't seem to be making much progress.

Every time I start separating papers from magazines from clipart from doo dads from (you get the picture), I stop after about 30 minutes and sit down and start working on more atc's. I have promised myself I will stop the atc craze (for now), get off the computer, and continue with the original plan.

Here are a few of the atc's I created today . . .


* Halloween Baby

Festive Occasion - Series of 4


* Tombstones (click on the photo to enlarge to see the detail on the stones!)

* The Halloween Baby and the Angel, blackbird and cemetery scene in the Tombstone atc's are from a digital clipart sheet I won from Kristin Hubick at Retro Cafe Art just yesterday!

** The tombstones I used are wood laser cuts made from vintage photos

2 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Sherry!
THANKS for visiting my blog and the nice comment! I am such a fan of Audrey Hepburn! I am totally loving YOUR blog . . . the artwork is SUPREME!!!! Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT stop making ATC's!!! They are WONDERFUL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your festive occasion series... they are very cute! I would definitely continue making art vs. cleaning. LOL xoxo, Joanna