My Day at Vintage Lady - Saturday, July 26th

Come on in and take a look around Vintage Lady in old downtown Tustin. This is where I spent the better part of my morning/afternoon today.

**Remember to left click on the photos to get a good look at everything!**






Some of the rooms that were filled with vintage goodness . . .






And of COURSE you know I was drooling over this dress form!!


Let's go outside into the garden area . . .




This is my new friend Janice Golden, and this is her space at Vintage Lady. Janice is a vendor at the Irvine Flea Market (the first Sunday every month) as well. Her business name is Paris Laundry. Janice is the lady I always tell you about that has the really nice selection of vintage barkcloth!




I met a couple of other vendors at Vintage Lady today as well, but didn't get their cards. (Bummer)

However, on my way out, I met Diane Reafsnyder who sells women's clothing at Vintage Lady. When we started talking, she mentioned that she thought she had visited my etsy shop. She has an etsy shop as well. Check out her dresses and accessory creations!

Tomorrow? It's the Flea Market at Whimzy's - just a hop, skip and a jump from Vintage Lady!

1 comment:

Flea Market Queen said...

I love this shop...
Did you make it to the flea market on Sunday?
I went...not as many dealers as usual but I found a couple of things!
Have a wonderful week...
Priscilla