New Store - Grand Opening

I received an e-mail from the now defunct Wisteria Home that was located in the Laguna Hills Mall. The owners have a friend that has just opened up a new store called S & L Designs - Refashioned by Sara. The store is located at 23016 Lake Forest Dr in Laguna Hills (behind the CoCo's Restaurant. The telephone number is 949-768-8557

And guess when the Grand Opening is? Yep, you guessed it, Saturday, March 15th. So now that makes THREE places I have to get to tomorrow! This store is only 4 miles from my home and I don't even have to get on a freeway. I guess I'll swing by there before I head to Paris to the Moon to see what time they are opening. (That was an important piece that was omitted)

From the e-mail I received: Sara will have antiques and gently used furniture, vintage linens and a selection of great gifts. She has taken old and new to make a fabulous blend.

That was enough to pique MY interest!

No comments: