March 1st I'm Heading South to GEE GEE'S STAMPS 'N' STUFF in Carlsbad


Ok, so now there's no excuse for all of you that live south of Orange County! :-)

I will be holding my Watercolored Coffee Filter Roses Workshop at Gee Gee's Stamps 'N' Stuff located at 2965 State Street, Carlsbad California on Saturday March 1st from 11am to 3:30pm. This will be my first time teaching at Gayle's store, so please show your support so I'll be asked back!

Cost of the workshop is $46. Learn how to make beautiful roses from coffee filters. Just in time for EASTER. Why not give a handmade gift of roses to your loved ones in their favorite color(s)that will last a lot longer than the ones you would get from the florist?

Please bring an apron, your watercolors (Twinkling H2O's, Shimmering Mists, and/or Pure Color Concentrates) in your choice of flower colors, a pair of small detail scissors and your happy artsy self! I will provide everything else you need to leave my class with a beautiful bouquet of roses. A detailed instruction sheet and templates will be given to all workshop participants so you can make the roses any time you'd like!

Call Gayle at the store directly at (760) 729-1779 to sign up. She's in the store from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. most days. Visit her website at www.ggstampsnstuff.com

See additional rose photos in my slide show below. Click on "view all images" and click on each rose if you don't want to sit here and watch the whole show.

2 comments:

Kristy C said...

Wish I could take one of your classes, Sherry! Your roses look beatiful! If only I lived closer.......sigh :(

That Girl Ang said...

Those look so life like.. so real!